Secure Off-Site Shredding
DGD Shredding’s off-site shredding service ensures that private documents are handled and destroyed securely, providing a quick and dependable solution. Confidential data is protected by a strict handling and destruction process, regardless of whether it is contained in paper files, hard drives, media, or uniforms.
Every sealed bag, bin, van-load, and truck-load that comes to the destruction facility in Raheen Business Park, Limerick, is tracked and monitored throughout the entire process, giving peace of mind that all sensitive information is being handled with the utmost care and attention.
DGD Shredding prides itself on a chain of custody maintained from collection at your premises to final destruction at our facility, ensuring that your private information remains confidential at all times. Our procedures comply with EN15713, “secure destruction of confidential data code of practice”, and are GDPR compliant.
What our Customers say about us
“We at Holmes O’Malley Sexton have worked with DGD Shredding for a considerable length of time. They are responsible for all our documentation destruction and carry it out to a very high level. We have no hesitation at all in recommending Mr Garvey and his company DGD Shredding.”
Harry Fehily, Managing Partner, Holmes O’Malley Sexton Solicitors
Off-site Shredding Process
- Receptacles are provided by DGD Shredding FREE of charge.
- Confidential material is gathered in the receptacle (bags or console).
- Uniformed and Garda vetted driver arrives at your premises with a van or truck.
- Driver removes the receptacle from your premises and takes it to the van or truck.
- Vans are fitted with slam locks, immobilisers, GPS tracking and separate compartments for storing the bags.
- A docket is issued to you with the specific details.
- Van or truck is brought to the destruction centre in Raheen Business Park, Limerick.
- All material collected is shred on the same day as arrival.
- Destruction certificate is issued to you after destruction.
If you have questions about any of our shredding services or would like more information about the off-site shredding service we offer, contact us by email or by calling 1800 491 333
Contact us for a quote
Our qualified and experienced team are available for any query you may have.
DGD Shredding provide a national service for the destruction of paper, IT and textiles and work with some Ireland’s largest organisations. We have developed a reputation for providing a high-quality service that is extremely customer focused.
Connect with us on Social
For the latest industry news, offers and advice Follow us on LinkedIn & Facebook
Head Office & Off-site Shredding Facility
DGD Shredding, Bay M1, Raheen Business Park, Limerick, V94 ED34
Our main office and off-site, cutting-edge shredding facility are located in Limerick. The fleet of vans and highly trained Garda vetted drivers depart in the morning and return in the evening, providing customers with a same-day shredding service.