On-Site Shredding Waterford
Onsite shredding is where our mobile shredding truck arrives at your location to shred your confidential paper documents or hard drives. DGD Shredding provides secure onsite shredding services in Dublin and all over Ireland.
Our modern fleet of mobile shredding units comes equipped with the latest technology, and all our staff are fully trained, and Garda vetted.** Our professional team will bring your confidential paper documents/hard drives securely to the truck to be shredded onsite. This process can be supervised by you or your team offering total peace of mind that your data is completely destroyed. A certificate of destruction will be sent to you after, verifying this process. All of the shredded paper we process is 100% recycled.
We guarantee maximum quality & full confidentiality and have a very strong chain of custody.
By using our professional shredding services, you are eliminating the risk of a data breach under current data protection laws while protecting your confidential information.
DGD Shredding can cater for all types of companies, small or large across the Dublin region to satisfy your on-site shredding needs.
We are proud to say that we are one of the largest and longest established shredding companies in Ireland.
What our Waterford Customers say about us
“DGD Shredding provide us with secure and cost-effective shredding services. We found them to be very helpful and professional when it comes to handling our confidential documents. We would be happy to recommend their services to other Credit Unions across Ireland.”
Pat Hore, Wicklow Credit Union
- Uniformed and Garda vetted driver arrives at your premises with the mobile shredding unit.
- A secure 240lt bin is provided and paper documents and other confidential data and information are deposited into bin.
- Bin is brought to the mobile shredding unit for shredding.
- The secure bin is then attached to the bin lift to be conveyed to the shredder.
- Contents of the bin are shredded
- Once all the material has been shredded on site, the mobile shredding unit will return to our destruction centre.
- The baled material is then sent for onward recycling to paper mills.
- Destruction Certificate is issued to you after destruction.